Friday, October 3, 2014

Custom Snowflake Christmas Cards with Photos

I love the holiday season because I get to help people spread holiday cheer with my greeting cards and other Christmas items. Here are some of my favorite snowflake themed holiday cards from my shop. They all have places for your family photos to be added to the cards.

This is one of the first Christmas cards that our little family sent out. It is still one of my favorite ones!

Snowflake Photo Christmas Card, Personalized Snow Flake Picture Holiday Greeting Card, Printable #C101

See the matching holiday items here.

Here is a cute holiday greeting card with snowflakes and polka dots:

Snowflake and Polka Dot Christmas Photo Card, Personalized 3 Picture Holiday Card, Merry Christmas #C100

See the matching Christmas items here.

This is the card that my family sent out last year. The colors were picked to match our outfits.

Custom Teal & Navy Blue Snowflake Photo Christmas Card, Printable Holiday Greeting Card, Family Picture #C107

See the matching items here.

Here is my earlier post that has the matching envelope seal address labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment