Monday, September 15, 2014

Snowflake Christmas Circle Return Address Labels and Holiday Envelope Seals

Yes, it is already that time of year! I have already had quite a few customers purchase Christmas cards and address labels to get a jump on the holiday season. My holiday address labels are some of my most popular items this time of year. A custom designed festive address label is the perfect way to seal the envelope on your holiday cards!

Here are some of my favorite round address stickers that have snowflakes:

I love the brown, green, red and turquoise color scheme on this one:

Snowflake Christmas Address Label, Custom Return Address Holiday Envelope Sticker #C101

See some other holiday items in my shop that match here.

This one features bright festive colors and polka dots:

Snowflake and Polka Dot Christmas Return Address Labels, Custom Holiday Sticker #C100

See the matching items here.

This is the one that we used for a family holiday card last year with teal and navy blue:

Teal & Navy Blue Snowflake, Custom Holiday Sticker, Circle Address Label

See the matching items here.

I will be posting some of my other favorite holiday items in the next few weeks! Let me know if there are any holiday graphic design needs that you would like me to help you with.


1 comment:

  1. Appreciative to you for sharing such a really lighting up post! by then during a general sense Visit Herecircle sticker

    ReplyDelete