Thursday, November 13, 2014

Custom Chalkboard Snowflake Christmas Card and Address Label

Here is one of my newest Christmas cards. It is personalized and includes a custom photo. Chalkboard style cards have become very popular lately. I love how this card blends the chalkboard textured background with bright holiday colors.

Custom Chalkboard Christmas Card, Printable Holiday Greeting Card

The text on the cards is customizable, so if you want to change what it says please let me know!

Circle envelope seal address labels are my favorite for Christmas cards. As you can see it matches the theme of the card and is a cute and festive way to add your return address to the envelope.

Snowflake Chalkboard Christmas Address Label, Custom Return Address Holiday Envelope Sticker

This is what the envelope seals look like when placed on a lime-green envelope:



A coordinated theme and color scheme that ties the card, the address label, and the envelope together can really make your Christmas cards look so much better.

I have tons of other themes and styles in my shop. See them all here.

Let me know if I can help you with any of your Christmas or Holiday design needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment