Friday, February 28, 2014

Custom Wedding Reception Movie Poster

These custom movie posters are one of my favorite new wedding decoration trends. Since they are totally custom they are very unique and can tell your own story about your wedding. One of my husband's friends first approached me about making one. I made one for him and loved it! I have made quite a few of them since then. Here are a few examples.

This is the original one that I did:
Personalized Wedding Reception Movie Poster - Wedding Decoration, Signage

The next two are custom movie posters that I did for some clients.



These posters are a great decoration for the wedding and the wedding reception. It is also fun to frame them and keep them up in your house after your wedding.

I design these totally custom wedding movie posters for only $35, which is a lot cheaper than anywhere else that I have seen online. If you decide to do one, then it is very important that you have a professional high resolutions photo that we can use. Let me know if you want one. Here is the movie poster listing in my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment