Sunday, March 2, 2014

Wedding Photo Booth Guest Sign In Book

Photo booths at wedding receptions are becoming more and more popular. Your guests get their pictures taken in the booth so that you have pictures as well as the messages and well wishes that your guests leave in the sign in book.

The first photo booth sign in book I did was for my brother's wedding reception and it turned out amazing! It is such a great keepsake to help remember your special day. I wish that I had one from my wedding reception.

Here some examples of pages from my brother's book:
Wedding Photobooth Sign In Book, Photo Strip Booth Guest Book - Digital, Customizable

Here are the details on the sign in book:

  • The pages and the cover are all 12 x 12
  • The book contains one cover page and 45 unique pages for guests to sign
  • There are 9 different page layouts (all pictured above) with 5 versions of each layout
  • Each layout version has different photos and/or quotes, so each page is unique
  • One of the layouts doesn't have placeholders for photo strips for guests that don't want a picture taken
  • The total number of placeholders for photo strips is 115
Here is a photo of one of the sign in books in action at a wedding reception:



To make one of the books I need at least three of the wedding colors and 30 - 35 high resolutions photographs to incorporate into the book. It also takes quite a while to put one of these together, so if you want one please don't delay. You can purchase the book in my Etsy Shop. The Etsy listing is for the digital files, so you will need to get them printed. I can get them printed professionally and sent to you if you would like. They fit well in 12 x 12 books meant to hold scrapbook pages.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment