Thursday, February 27, 2014

Art or Painting Party Birthday Invitation

This is one of my very favorite children’s birthday party themes. I created it for my daughter’s fourth birthday party and everyone loved it. The invitation and everything to go with it are sold in my Kelli Nicholls Designs Etsy Shop.

Custom Birthday Invitation:

Here is the custom birthday invite with a bright colored rainbow background:

Custom Children's Art Birthday Party Invitation - Bright Colors

I email a custom digital file to my customers that they can print on their own or I can have the invitations professionally printed.

Personalized Return Address Labels:

I have two different styles of custom art themed return address labels. The custom labels with colored envelopes look really cute.

Wrap around address labels:

Art Birthday Wrap Around Return Address Labels

Circle sticker address labels:

Art Party Circle Address Labels

Art Birthday Party Decorations:

These are the matching art party items in my shop to help decorate for the party!

Cupcake Toppers:

Custom Art Birthday Party Cupcake Toppers, Party Decoration

The art cupcake toppers come fully assembled ready to stick into the cupcakes or other food items.

Printable Happy Birthday Banner:

Children's Art or Painting Birthday Party Custom Printable Banner, Party Decoration

The happy birthday banner comes as an instant download that you can print and cut on your own.

Thank You Cards:

I have two different styles of birthday thank yous. One is a photo birthday thank you card with a photo of the birthday child. The other is an art themed thank you note.

Photo thank you cards:

Children's Art Photo Birthday Thank You Card - Custom, Printable

Thank you notes:

Children's Art or Painting Birthday Party Thank You Cards, Thank You Notes

Art Party Favor Tags:

These favor tags are great for tagging small birthday favors.

Art Birthday Party Custom Favor Tag, Painting Party Decoration, Printable - Instant Download

The birthday party favor tags come as an instant download that you can print and cut on your own.

Check out all of the birthday items in my Etsy Shop.

I would love to make some for your child's next birthday party. Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment