Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sock Monkey Birthday Party Invitation - Etsy Customer Review

I recently received a new customer review on Etsy from one of my wonderful clients. Here it is:

Just perfect!!! I asked for a custom invitation and she made the changes to my liking and I love the way they turned out. Great quality! The paper used was nice card stock and the envelopes were also wonderful quality.

Here is the invitation that I did for her:

Sock Monkey Boy Birthday Party Invitation, Custom 1st Birthday Printable Sock Monkey Invite

All of my sock monkey themed products for birthdays, baby showers, etc. can be found in my etsy shop here.

I take pride in designing and selling products that are cute and stylish as well as high quality. Let me know if I can help you with anything!

Thanks for the positive review!

No comments:

Post a Comment