Tuesday, January 12, 2016

KND Etsy Customer Review - Car Transportation DIY Water Bottle Labels

Here is a review from one of my wonderful Etsy Customers:

The labels were perfect! Thank you :-)

She also sent a picture:

Buyer photo Tara Schroeder, who reviewed this item with the Etsy app for iPhone.


I love to get pictures of how my designs turned out! Thanks for sending it in.

The listing that she purchased was for a Car or Transportation themed water bottle label. It comes as an instant download template. So, you can download it immediately after purchasing, edit the text, and then print as many of them as you need. You just print them on a full-sheet label and cut on the crop marks.

Here is the listing:

Car Transportation Birthday Water Bottle Labels, Custom Stickers, Stop & Go Decorations, Instant Download

I have tons of other water bottle stickers in my shop. See them all here.

You can see all of the reviews of my Kelli Nicholls Designs Etsy shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment