Friday, May 16, 2014

Hawaiian Luau Party Bridal Shower Invitation

Here is a custom Hawaiian Luau Party Invitation that is perfect for a summer wedding shower, wedding reception, or any Hawaiian themed party. The palm tree, the hibiscus flower, and the swirling colors convey a cool Hawaiian vibe that is perfect for a fun informal tropical party.

Custom Hawaiian Luau Party Bridal Shower, Wedding Shower Invitation

After you purchase the invitation and you approve the proof, then I will send you a digital file that you can print on your own. Or, I can get it professionally printed for you if you want.

I don't currently have a lot of matching items, but I would love to make them for you if you want them!

See all of my Bridal and Wedding shower invitations here on my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment