Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Modern Floral Bloom Bridal Shower Invitation

This is one of my favorite wedding shower invites. It is one of the first invitations that I started to sell and it is one of my all-time best-sellers. It works especially well for spring or summer bridal showers for someone with bright wedding colors. I can change the color of the floral blooms to match your wedding colors.

Custom Bridal Shower Invitation:

Here is the invitation:

Custom Modern Floral Bloom Bridal Shower Invitation, Spring Wedding Shower Invite  - Digital or Printed

After you purchase and the proof is approved I will send you a digital file that you can print on your own. I can also get it printed professionally for you if you want.

Matching Personalized Return Address Labels:

I have matching circle and wrap around address labels.

Modern Floral Wrap Around Return Address Labels

Wedding Modern Floral Circle Return Address Labels - Pink, Purple, Green, Turquoise

Wedding Thank You Cards:

Here are some cute matching thank you notes to send to everyone that attended the shower and/or sent presents.
Modern Floral Wedding Thank You Cards

Cupcake Topper Decorations:

Here are some cupcake toppers for cupcakes or other food that you will serve at the shower.
Cupcake Toppers for Bridal Shower - Modern Bloom Floral

Let me know if I can help you with anything for your next shower!

Check out all of the Bridal Shower items in my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment