Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Chevron Thank You Cards, Thank You Notes

These are my favorite thank you cards. They are great for weddings, birthdays, showers, or any other occasion. I like to keep some of them around so that I always have some when I need to send a thank you note.

The design is modern with cute chevrons and bright colors. The colored envelopes match the colors on the thank you card. Here are some of the colors schemes that I have:
Chevron Wedding Thank You Cards, Thank You Notes - Custom Colors


You can purchase them here on my Etsy Shop.

I also have matching chevron address labels that really look great on the colored envelopes.


You can purchase the chevron address labels here on my Etsy Shop.

See all of my other thank you cards and thank you notes here.

You can find all of my chevron designs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment